Class Teachers – Primary NQT’s wanted for September 2020
Do you want to get ahead of the game?
Are you in the final year of your PGCE, BEd or an ITT training programme?
Will you be an NQT in September 2020?
If you are, we would like to meet you and introduce you to the Aspire Academies Trust family of schools in Hertfordshire.
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Are you able to put children’s learning and wellbeing at the forefront of everything you do?
- Do you have high expectations of every child in your classroom?
- Are you committed to continued training and growth throughout your NQT year and beyond?
- Do you want to be part of an expanding, supportive multi-academy trust that offers and encourages career development that is completely personalised to you?
- Do you want to be part of a Trust that takes your workload and wellbeing seriously?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, then we want to meet you with a view to you securing a position in one of our schools in September 2020!
Your NQT year is a critical year, which will shape your career and mould you into the teacher that you want to become. As a multi-academy trust which includes a well-respected Teaching School we are in a privileged position to be able to offer exceptional training and support.
In addition, we encourage networking and collaborative opportunities with NQT’s and other colleagues working across the Trust so you will have opportunities to share good practice and learn from outstanding teachers.
- Bedmond Academy (Near Abbotts Langley) joined the Trust in September 2017 and is undergoing rapid improvement, Bedmond is a small one form entry village school which is central to the local community.
- Bovingdon Primary Academy, (Bovingdon) an Outstanding 2 form entry school held at the heart of its village community.
- Broadfield Primary (Hemel Hempstead) is a rapidly improving two form Primary School which joined the Trust in 2017.
- Grove Academy (Watford), Graded Good by Ofsted. The Grove is a large and vibrant 3 form entry school.
- Hammond Academy (Hemel Hempstead) popular 2 form entry, positive and caring school.
- Knutsford Academy (Watford) a highly regarded 2 form entry school which joined the Trust in November 2018
Why join Aspire Academies Trust?
- a warm and welcoming environment with dedicated colleagues who are passionate about the development and happiness of all the children in their school.
- support and encouragement throughout your NQT year, with access to career development opportunities across the expanding Trust.
- our collaborative approach, working in partnership to support the unique identity of each academy, and allows us to reap the benefits of shared knowledge and good practice.
- a strong learning environment, evidenced by our learning culture, career ladders and with quality training available through our West Herts Teaching School.
- mirroring of local authority benefits; you won't miss out on sick pay or leave entitlements.
We are holding interviews shortly and would love you to come and meet the team and show us your potential.
Visits are warmly welcomed to any of the schools. Please contact Lynn Taylor, Senior HR Officer either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07398 140241 to arrange a visit or for more information.
Applications should be made using the Aspire Academies Application Form emailed to email@example.com. Do let us know your preferred year group/subject and/or school.
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake vetting checks
The Grove Academy
Class Teacher in Early Years, KS1 and KS2
Contact Chris Kelly on 01923 674463 to arrange a visit.
Class Teachers in KS1 or KS2
Contact Liz Gibson on 01442 404020 to arrange a visit.
Class Teacher in KS1
Contact Paula Osborne on 01442 262103
The successful candidates will have a good knowledge of the curriculum and assessments for their phase, and will be able to work effectively as part of a team. They will be committed to helping children to achieve the highest possible standards in all aspects of their lives and to help them to reach their potential in each area of the curriculum. A commitment to making learning fun and exciting is essential.
Benefits of working for our Trust:
· many opportunities for collaborative working, shared knowledge and good practice
· networking opportunities and shared resources
· progression opportunities, the option to move within the Trust or have a secondment to a different academy
· training from our Teaching School
· free school lunch for every member of staff
If you would like any further information regarding teaching vacancies at Aspire Academies Trust please contact our Senior HR Officer, Lynn Taylor on 07398 140241 or the schools directly.