PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
Apply Today for September 2021 NQT Places
Are you in the final year of your PGCE, BEd or ITT training programme?
Will you be an NQT in September 2021?
Do you want to secure yourself a teaching job now?
We would like to meet you and introduce you to the
Aspire Academies Trust family of schools in Hertfordshire.
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Are you able to put children’s learning and wellbeing at the forefront of everything you do?
- Do you have high expectations of every child in your classroom?
- Are you committed to continued training and growth throughout your NQT year and beyond?
- Do you want to be part of an expanding, supportive Multi-Academy Trust that offers and encourages career development that is completely personalised to you?
- Do you want to be part of a Trust that takes your workload and wellbeing seriously?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, then we want to meet you to discuss a potential position in one of our schools starting September 2021!
Your NQT year is critical and it will shape your career and mould you into the teacher that you want to become. As a Multi-Academy Trust, which includes a well-respected Teaching School, we are in a privileged position to be able to offer exceptional training and support throughout your NQT and beyond.
We also encourage networking and collaboration with other NQT’s and colleagues across the Trust, so you will have plenty of opportunities to share good practice and learn from outstanding teachers.
Bedmond Academy | Near Abbotts Langley
Bedmond Academy is a small, one form entry village school, which is central to the local community. It joined the Trust in September 2017 and is undergoing rapid improvement. Bedmond Academy aim to provide an exciting, broad and engaging curriculum, which encourages their children to become confident and resilient life-long learners.
Bovingdon Academy | Bovingdon
With an Outstanding Ofsted, Bovingdon is a 2 form entry school held at the heart of its village community. They aim to create a primary academy in which every pupil will flourish in a caring, happy environment.
Broadfield Academy | Hemel Hempstead
Broadfield Academy joined the Trust in 2017 and is a two form entry Primary School, with excellent play and educational facilities on their large school site. They are also a ‘Forest School’, providing the children with unique learning experiences.
Grove Academy | Watford
Graded Good by Ofsted, The Grove is a large and vibrant 3 form entry school. Their ethos is to teach children to take responsibility for their actions, their environment and most importantly for their learning. Children are taught the values that will help them develop into confident and caring individuals.
Hammond Academy | Hemel Hempstead
Hammond Academy is a popular 2 form entry school. They aim to put children at the centre of everything they do, believing firmly that if children feel happy, safe, valued and supported then there is no limit to what they can learn and achieve.
Knutsford Primary Academy | Watford
Knutsford Primary Academy is a highly regarded, oversubscribed, 2 form entry school which joined the Trust in November 2018. They aim to be an inclusive school, where all are valued within an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
For more information, please contact our Senior HR Officer Lynn Taylor on email@example.com or call 07398 140241.
Why should you join Aspire Academies Trust?
- A warm and welcoming environment, with dedicated colleagues who are passionate about the development and happiness of all the children in their school
- Support and encouragement throughout your NQT year, with access to career development opportunities across the expanding Trust
- A collaborative approach working in partnership to support the unique identity of each Academy, allowing us to reap the benefits of shared knowledge and good practice
- A strong learning environment, shown by our learning culture, career ladders and quality training available through our West Herts Teaching School
- Mirroring of local authority benefits, you won't miss out on sick pay or leave entitlements
- Please complete the application - Aspire Academies Trust Application Form
- Please e-mail your completed application form - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are holding interviews shortly and would love you to meet the team and show us your potential. We are committed to safeguarding children and young people, our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake vetting checks.
Closing Date: 5th February 2021
Interview Date: TBC