At Aspire Academies Trust we are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our children. They are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to inspire learners and change their lives, as a result of our exceptional educational provision.
The combination of autonomy and collaboration, underpinned by shared vision, values and best practice is what makes the Aspire Academies Trust unique.
To assist in supporting our strategic aims, we strive to attract and recruit staff, both teaching and non-teaching, of the highest calibre.
When applying to Aspire Academies Trust, your employer is the Trust rather than the individual school. In order to treat people fairly and consistently we have common benefits and policeis across all three schools and promote working together for the very best outcomes for the children.
We think you’ll want to join us because we have:
- A warm and welcoming environment with colleagues who care.
- Guidance and support from experienced teams within each academy, and from experts within the central team.
- Access to career development across the expanding Trust, for those who want it, with financial support in attaining relevant qualifications.
- A strong learning environment, evidenced by our learning culture, career ladders
- Discounts on short courses through our teaching school.
- A collaborative approach, working in partnership with each academy reaping the benefits of shared knowledge and good practice.
- We recognise your completed service with local authority schools for the purpose of beneits such as maternity leave and sick pay
- And of course it goes without saying that we can offer the usual benefits such as technology, performance related pay, high quality INSET and childcare vouchers that you would expect!
The Aspire Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and / or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and other vetting checks as appropriate to the role.